Mayfield Ranch in Round Rock Texas - when my husband and I moved here several months ago I searched high and low for an area that we could call home. After driving around during the day, driving neighborhoods at night (got lost a couple of times, haha), researching homes on the internet, talking with people online - my husband I had narrowed it down to 2 houses in the Mayfield Ranch area and one in another city.
Our families have asked what is it that you like about this particular area... so I hope you will find this helpful too.
- Good school district. We don't have children, but we will eventually and it's always good for resale to be in a great school district.
- I loved the landscaping as you come into the subdivision. The fence on either side for the homes that back to the road is all Austin stone and it's not just a straight wall, there are curves along the entire road which in my opinion gives it definition.
- The community pool area is nice! So many areas have a community pool, but this one looked like one we might actually use.
- The homes were all well kept. There were no homes that we drove by that had been let go to pot.
- We love the proximity to highways, shopping, restaurants, convenience stores, etc. For us it's super important for Shawn to be able to get to work easily and equally important for us to be near the highway so when we drive to North Texas to see our families we can avoid unecessary traffic.
If you are trying to decide what neighborhood will suit you and your family best - give me a call! I'll help you find the house that you can call home for many years to come!!